How To Naturally Heal Back Pain And Sciatica FOR GOOD
- Do you suffer from back and/or leg pain when you stand or walk?
- Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
- Do you experience pain, numbness, or tingling in your butt, groin, or down your leg?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial), the pain management workshop may be a life-changing event for you.
Less movement means less enjoyment overall, and can cause depression, increased stress, and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting, not moving much), which leads to bigger health problems — and life problems.
Here at Flex Physical Therapy, we’ve helped hundreds of people from around the northern New Jersey area who have suffered with back pain and sciatica. Pain management and recovery is our specialty.
So, by request, I’m hosting a lower back pain and sciatica workshop on Saturday, April 22nd, 2017, from 11am to 1pm at the Little Falls Civic Center (19 Warren St., Little Falls, NJ 07424).
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The No. 1 mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing …
- The 3 most common causes of lower back pain and sciatica …
- A surefire way to pick the right treatment for the cause of your pain (and save you a ton of time and money) …
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness, or tingling in your leg …
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections, or surgery …
How do I register for the lower back pain and sciatica workshop?
Call Luana at 973.812.8000 to register today.
When you register, we will mail you the lower back pain and sciatica worksheet, which you will bring with you to the event. We only have 30 seats available for this event, and this invitation is going out to over 300 previous patients in the Flex Physical Therapy newsletter. So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now. Call 973.812.8000 and ask for Luana (our friendly receptionist!).
How much is it to attend?
Nothing — the event is FREE.
All attendees for the lower back pain and sciatica workshop will receive a special report: “The Top 10 Burning Questions for Sciatica.”
P. S. Call before April 7th and get special free gifts.
P. P. S. ONLY 30 seats will be made available. When registering, be sure to include a friend or family member who is suffering from lower back pain or sciatica.