FREE Balance and Falls Workshop to the local community
Feel unsteady when walking?
Lose your balance easily?
Suffered a fall in the last year?
The doctors from Flex Physical Therapy are offering a FREE Balance and Falls Workshop to the local community.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The underlying causes of balance loss
- How aging affects our balance
- How certain exercises and consistent routines can improve balance!
- How to maximize the safety of your home to prevent falls
This Workshop is being presented by a Doctor of PT:
- As a Physical Therapist, Dr. Hennigan is an expert in human movement
- PTs are able to assess where the primary source of balance loss is coming from AND prescribe a series of exercises that are specific to your needs!
How do I register for the lower back pain and sciatica workshop?
This event is limited to the first 20 registrants!
If you or a loved one is currently fearful of losing their balance or falling: NOW is the time to take action and learn about what can be done to improve safety.
Where: Little Falls Public Library, 8 Warren Street, Little Falls NJ, 07424
When: Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 11AM-12PM
How Much Is It to Attend?
Nothing! This workshop is absolutely FREE…but call 973-812-8000 now to reserve your spot.
Or register online at www.flexptnj.com/register
“We look forward to helping our community members improve their balance and stay safe.” – Dr. Steven Hennigan, PT, DPT, CSCS